Friday, October 27, 2017

Everything

I keep coming up with all these blog post ideas and then deciding not to post. And these last few weeks i've been overwhelmed with a lot of things going on and beating myself up over things. Last night I decided if I am going to blog its going to be about all the things i'm thankful for.

My sweet husband who always loves me, and helps me parent and teaches the kids how to be respectful of me and others. And a hardworking man that puts up with a crazy wife who means well & kids that are all over the place some days lol

A beautiful daughter who lights up whenever she seems me, which just melts my heart

A handsome son who is very grown up and a very helpful big brother to his younger siblings

A mischievous son that keeps me on my toes but has a sensitive soul.

My very loving and cuddly cats that constantly remind me they need to be loved just as much as everyone else

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints that has gave me the opportunity to learn and grown and meet amazing new people I otherwise would have never met.

My Savior who has shown SO much love, comfort, and forgiveness that no one else has ever shown me.

My parents & siblings & In laws that have taught/ shown me how to live and love.

My friends (close & far, old & new) that have been there for me as a listening ear or to be crazy with me, or served me or made me laugh or gave me much needed advice.

Visiting Teachers that are also there to lend a hand when needed!

For a body that I can strengthen and help me to do all the things in life I need to to live & love.

For an apartment that keeps us warm & sheltered from all kinds of weather: especially rainy days in Oregon ;)

A vehicle that can get me places faster and makes carting my little family around easier

For the money we do have to get what we need!

Scriptures that help me learn & grow

Sleep when you get a good nights rest that can refresh you and help you start a new day happily =]

Technology that allows us to talk & see family & friends that are far away.

Books that can either teach you things or take you away to another world if you just need to escape from real life for a bit.

Music that just says things in the most beautiful way and expresses how I feel better then I could do.

JoySchool (preschool) that teaches my children things he other words may not learn from just me.

Oregon for its BEAUTIFUL Fall colors that distract me when driving lol (don't worry I try to be extra careful in the Fall)

Thankful for new opportunities even though scary and hard that open up new friendships & strength & patience.

I could write even more but these are some lately that i've been thinking about. Everything is listed in no particular order and even though i've had frustrations with these things or people once or twice there is always so much more love that goes along with it. So thank you!
What is one of your top things to be grateful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment