Thursday, May 23, 2019

My Little Girl

Not every girl dreams of one day having her own little girl but this girl did!
I love my boys but this point will be focused on my little girl.

My cute little girl joined us May 24th 2017 <3

Tomorrow she turns TWO! She has been the little girl I dreamed about in SO many ways! She has also been the occasional drama that I didn't hope for lol

She looks very much like me! Emma has curly light brown hair and a sweet little giggle. She will come pat you on the arm if your upset. She randomly lays her head on my shoulder and goes aww because that's what mommy usually says whenever she would do it. She loves to dance and loves music and her moves make me smile! Mommy kisses make owies feel better. She LOVES mommy forever and ever which melts my heart!

She is just this little bitty thing but she is Sassy! If she doesn't want you in her bubble she will whine or say NO. She whines and yells and cries and sadly is finding out that she doesn't always get her way even though she's cute!

She has the side glare DOWN and the eye roll i'm sure is soon to follow.....heaven help us! She always amazes me at the things she figures out by watching her brothers. And the trouble she manages to get into......and the uh oh that always follows. She knows what she wants and she always tries to get it.

Whenever I see her cuddling her warm pink blanket I just want to pick her up and snuggle her! Then overload her with hugs and kisses!

She has filled my heart in the way I always dreamed having a little girl would! (once again I love my boys and they fill a whole other part of my heart that I didn't know I needed)

I do always hope that she will be:
Strong but soft
Vocal but kind
and so many more things, my mind has given up on words!

She is my best friend and so far I am hers..... (this may not last lol)

She just melts my heart every single day!! <3

I Mean just look at her!!!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment